Even more restaurants and producers of craft beers in the fourth edition of the festival, there will be gourmet foods and pet treats as well
You should not miss the fourth edition of the largest open gourmet festival – Bacchus StrEAT Fest, which this time will be held on Zhenski Pazar Market. The fourth edition of the hottest culinary gathering of Sofia will be held on 19th and 20th September 2020 from 10 AM to 10 PM between the streets of “Tsar Simeon ” and “Sv. Sv .Cyril and Methodius.” The organizers of the event magazine ” Bacchus” and” Pazari Vazrazhdane again will turn the location into the dream space of every connoisseur and lover of good foods, beverages and products.
We are pleased to invite you to a 11:00 AM at the Zhenski Pazar Market and let’s make together the first tour of Bacchus StrEAT Fest 4 . ( We’ll expect you at entrance № 3, which is signified on the map attached and please, wear your press card.)
During the days of the festival , the renovated part of the Zhenski Pazar Market will be divided in zones , in which guests will be able to taste high-quality products, selected by Bacchus: a variety of dishes , prepared on site by some of the best restaurants currently, artisan wines, craft beers, cocktails, sweets , special coffee, a selection of the products of Bulgarian producers and farmers and many, many more surprises.
The fourth Bacchus StrEAT Fest will welcome its visitors with even more gourmet temptations, new flavors of beverages and unbelievable tastes of chocolates.
And the most recent news: Zone for home pets – will present itself with a live training of dogs and many surprises with dog trails . We have not forgotten the suggestions for pet snacks, which the animals can test on the spot.
” For the fourth year in a row , Zhenski Pazar Market has been hosting the Bacchus StrEAT Fest . We continue to pursue our policy of supporting the organization of events that change the face of the market environment, modernize it and develop it. Zhenski Pazar Market is not only the oldest retail space in Sofia, but also a social and cultural center. Today we continue our ambition to turn Zhenski Pazar Market into a modern urban space. For the fourth year in a row, the citizens of Sofia show us that our choice is the right one, because the pleasure of good food is combined with the opportunity to have unique experiences. Last year, Bacchus StrEAT Fest gathered many visitors. Now we face the challenge of anti-epidemic situation, but we have created all the necessary organization, so as to comply with the stringent requirements for prevention and our guests can rest assured of their health.” says Dragomir Dimitrov, Executive Director of Pazari Vazrazhdane, co-organizer of Bacchus StrEAT Fest 4.
Here’s even more to see for the visitors of Bacchus StrEAT Fest 4:
- Over 20 restaurants – representatives of the gourmet culture, Asian and Turkish fusion cuisine, meat dishes served with an extravagant look, as well as our well-known meats, processed on a special and first of its kind barbecue of Bulgaria.
- The latest sushi mania: sushi sandwich – easy and convenient to eat and suitable for all active people.
- Pancakes served both for dessert and in a salty version and richly shaped with fragrant additives.
- Sauces and spices from all over the world for exotic and Bulgarian dishes.
- One of the most successful brands for processing and selling meat will present new ways of processing meat, after which only its flavor will excite your appetite, and the memory of its taste will make you come back to it again.
- Kraft beers are fashionable and this time there will be many representatives of them on StrEAT Fest 4.
- As an addition to the delicious dishes, representatives of high-alcohol beverages from Chinese, through Bulgarian brandy and all the way to ouzo will be included.
- Last but not least, many representatives of the cocktail drinks are going to take part in the entertainment, something, which has not been included in our festival so far.
- Music will be provided by DJs – who will be changed and a live duet.
- And in order for the evening to be complete, the sweet temptations will take care of everything with their new flavors and looks.
- A new addition is the Japanese tea imported directly from a factory at the outskirts of Mount Fuji .
- The farmers – our suppliers of fresh products all year round are inextricably linked to healthy eating. One of the most popular organic meat and milk farms will be involved with the full range of its products.
The event will have 3 entrances for quick and easy access from all sides of the festival .
Admission for 1 person costs 5 BGN , and you can buy tickets online at billet.bg.
“Zhenski Pazar Market” is the oldest and biggest central market in Sofia. A place full of spirit and history. Nowadays, the market attracts foreigners and plenty of young people, because of the exotic atmosphere in the city center, fragrant multicultural stops for food, fruits and vegetables, hidden nooks and unique shops, local and outlandish products, which can be found only in this place. Part of the concept of Bacchus StrEAT Fest is precisely to promote the region as a place for social connections and experiences, and to give a home to even more culinary festivals of this type.
For new information and more details follow the website: www.bacchus.bg